Transportation and Maintenance Director
Baltic School was fortunate to have Randy Meyer, begin overseeing our transportation and maintenance in June 2003. His responsibilities cover a vast amount of area, but he is very good at what he does and keeps our school district neat, clean, and running very smoothly.
Just some of Randy's responsibilities include:
- Maintain the grounds, buildings and district vehicles to keep in operational conditions
- Oversee the custodial staff and bus drivers.
- Driving bus routes and activities
- Set up bus routes yearly and contacting parents
- Inspect school buses and maintain to South Dakota Highway Patrol Requirements
- Maintain the heating and cooling systems
- Deal with emergency repair problems and daily minor repairs on buildings and vehicles
- Refinish floor and clean buildings
Randy is married to his wife, Kyla and they have two adult children and 1 granddaughter. If Randy ever has any time, you will always find him at a baseball diamond somewhere! Thanks Randy for what you do.
Our other staff members include:
Melissa Bennett - Custodian
Matt Konz - Bus Driver
Tyson Anderson - Bus Driver
Tara Sells - Bus Driver
Cody Vosburg - Bus Driver
Mike Koopman - Bus Driver