Parents and Students,
Fall pictures that some of us "old" folks still refer to as "ping pong" pictures are coming Thursday, September 2nd. Picture order packets were sent home with students today and should be returned on picture day. All students in grades PK-12 are asked to take a picture, even if you do not intend to purchase any pictures. We have all students take a picture for inclusion in the school yearbook and class composite, and also for use in Campus when making seating charts with pictures for substitute teachers.
The picture company will once again be Photography by Mark who provides us with a limited number of hardship picture packages that include two 3 X 5 and eight exchange size pictures. If financial issues prevent you from ordering a picture package, contact Brittany at 529-5464 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a confidential request for a hardship package that will distributed on a first come-first serve basis.
Instead of returning the order form, orders can be placed online as outlined below.
How To Order School pictures Online…
- Go to www.schoolphotosbymark.com
- Click on “Order Here”
- Choose the “Click here to order”
- Enter “BASD ”for the event name, click “search”
- Click on your school district
- Click on Tea Sports, then choose your sport.
- Enter your email address and click “login”. All orders are tracked with the email address you enter.
- You should now see a page with our photo packages. Choose from any of our packages and/or order ala-carte items.
- Once you are done shopping, click on the “shopping cart” icon. You will be prompted for your students information as well as yours. That is it!
Once again, all PK-12th grade students are asked to take a picture regardless of whether you purchase any pictures.
Call a school office if you have any questions.
Supt. Bob Sittig